Published Reports (2012-2017)
- Davey F, Hyslop M, Baldacchino A (2016). A report on the findings of the Fife Drug Deaths 2015. Fife Drug and Alcohol Partnership.
- NHS Fife Guidelines for the identification, assessment and management of harmful drinking and alcohol dependence. NHS Fife (2016).
- Davey F, Baldacchino A (2015) Fife Drug Death Report 2013-2014. Fife Drug and Alcohol Partnership.
- EU Report: Establishing a training programme for professional caring for children with parents experiencing mental illness and addictions (CAMILLE Study) (2015)
- NHS Fife Guidelines on the management of benzodiazepine misuse. NHS Fife (2014).
- EU Report: Testing in Recreational-settings prevention-Interventions addressed to Polydrug-users (TRIP) Project (2013).
- EU Report: Overdose Risk InfOrmatioN Project (ORION) Project (2013).
- Neufiend J, Baldacchino A et al. (2013).Fife Drug Death Report 2012. Fife Drug and Alcohol Partnership.
- Neufiend J, Baldacchino A et al. (2012). Forth Valley Drug Death Report 2011. Forth Valley Drug and Alcohol Partnership Drug Related Critical Incidents Group.
- Neufiend J, Baldacchino A et al. (2012). Fife Drug Death Report 2009-2011. Tayside Drug and Alcohol Partnership.
- Neufiend J, Baldacchino A et al. (2012) Fife Drug Death Report 2011. Fife Drug and Alcohol Partnership.
- EMCDDA Report: Non-fatal opioid overdoses: extent of the problem in Europe and critical assessment of known risk factors and circumstances, including factors that may lead to a fatal outcome (2012).
- Scottish Drug Strategy Delivery Commission: Independent Expert Review of Opioid Replacement Therapies in Scotland (2012).
- Promoting Family Recovery Across Scotland: Scottish Families sponsored government briefing paper (2012).
- Exploring the impact and harms on families of those experiencing substance misuse: anxiety, depression and mental wellbeing. (2015)
- A. Baldacchino: Addiction; Advances in Dual Diagnosis,; Alcoholism, Clinical and Experimental Research; Alcohol and Alcoholism; Alcohol and Drug Review; Behaviour Research Methods; British Journal of Psychiatry; British Medical Journal; Biological Psychiatry; Drugs: Education, Prevention and Policy; Journal of Public Health; Journal of Epidemiology and Public Health; Nicotine and Tobacco Research; Psychopharmacology; Psychological Medicine; Substance Abuse Treatment Prevention and Policy; Neuropsychiatry; Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry; Cancer Research Campaign; Education and Social Research Council (ESRC); Medical Research Council (MRC); National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) and Health Technology Assessment (HTA); Chief Scientist Office, Scottish Government; European Commission (EU); BUPA Foundation; Volkswagon Foundation
- C. Duncan: New York State Department of Health.
- C. Kouimtsidis: National Institute for Health Research; British Journal of Psychiatry; Addiction, Nicotine and Tobacco Research; Drugs Education Prevention and Policy; Journal of Substance Use; Journal of Substance Abuse; British Medical Journal on line.